Mutoh ValueCut II Plotters
$2,495.00 – $5,995.00
The ValueCut II Cutting Plotters Price, Performance, Quality
ValueCut II Plotters
With a Mutoh ValueCut 2, you have all the features and control you need, including our unique job recognition feature that allows you to reliably contour cut and our multi-segment cutting feature to cut long jobs with superior accuracy. A new feature of the ValueCut 2, is an added Ethernet port to run multiple cutters from the same computer, over longer distances. Also the VC2 comes standard with an “AAS Copy feature” which will allow you to perform repeated cut jobs with one click from the RIP. In addition, the ValueCut 2 now lets you disable the media sensor to allow cutting transparent media with ease.
- 24″, 52″ and 72″ cutting plotters
- Offers USB, Ethernet, and serial port connections
- Media Sensor Disablement to cut transparent media
- Intuitive job recognition and alignment of contour and cut data
- Multi-segment registration capability for accurate long run cut jobs
- Catch basket included on VC-1300 and VC-1800models (optional on VC-600)
- Flexi Starter software
- Includes cutting holder, spare cutter blade, oil ball point pen, media cutter, and cutter pad.
- Two year limited warranty
24", 52", 72"